RITAMIX SDN BHD was established in 2007, a sister company of the largest additive and supplement supplier in Malaysia � GLADRON. RITAMIX represents BASF in Malaysia. As one of the leading premix manufacturers and exporters in the S.E.ASIA region, we are specialized in providing advanced feed nutrition management and manufacturing top quality vitamins, minerals and enzymes premixes for livestock industry. RITAMIX has more than 60 staff members including veterinarians, nutritionists and R&D experts who are experienced, professional and dynamic, working under its business arms, to continuously serve the feed industry with products and services of best quality.
RITAMIX adheres to the core mission of �to meet up total customer satisfaction� through our persistent efforts towards betterment and providing valued quality products and services to sustain a long term business partnership. We are having strong hold in the animal feed market in Malaysia also exporting vitamins concentrates and minerals premixes products to over 5 countries worldwide including The Philippines, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, India and etc.
In year 2009, we have been awarded �Golden Bull Award 2009� and �Enterprise 50�, in recognition of our effort and strive for excellence. The Golden Bull Award was organized by a local leading newspaper, which recognizes the outstanding achievements of 100 Malaysian SMEs.
- To be one of the market leader in South East Asia
- To improve the efficacy of livestock industry
- To deliver quality and innovative products for ensuring competitive advantages in the marketplace
- To ensure superior customer satisfaction through our persistent efforts towards betterment
We provide quality service at competitive price and maximum customer satisfaction by active participants of all employees.
We are committed to
- Apply Good Manufacturing Practice in our production premise.
- Continually improve product & service quality.
- Adhere to delivery schedule.
- Render to prompt and effective customer service.
We are responsible to
- Close monitoring of quality system during operation.
- Ensuring competent personnel.